Tuesday 8 December 2020

Finally

 So, not only did we go shopping on Saturday I got slightly carried away online.  My excuse is Christmas is coming, even though we don't really bother with it much these days it is the best I could do excuse wise.  Goodness knows my Credit Card isn't happy and neither will I be when I get the statement later this month.

What the hey, just need to juggle the budget a little bit.  To be honest my hope is that I will rack up so much debt on my CC that I finally give up smoking.  Anyhoo, that aside I had a little Amazon shop which was all supposed to be delivered on Sunday.  Got part of it just fine but the Saturn V was shipped via Hermes and we know what that means don't we - yup, late delivery.  Only 1 day but it still frustrates me.  Why I'm moaning when my Lego.com order isn't even shipped yet I don't honestly know but there we go.


So, what did I splurge on:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...