Thursday 14 January 2021

Partial Delivery

 Okay, so I went a little bit mad on New Year's Day morning.  My "not buying anything for a couple of months" went right out of the window and I had a splurge on the Lego website.  My excuse was I wanted the Monster Book Of Monsters GWP so that meant grabbing the Classroom Books and because they were on Back Order then I needed to order something else to make sure I got it delievered pdq.

The first bit of my order came yesterday:


Because of shipping difficulties due to Brexit I was starting to think I wouldn't see any of my order this month so in a fit of pique on Tuesday morning I found myself on Amazon ordering items I swore I was not going to get.  I promised myself I wasn't going to get sucked in to cycle 2 of the Super Mario sets, yeah, that worked out well:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...