Saturday 23 January 2021

Lego Race Car Transporter 31113

 This 3-in-1 Creator set allows you to make a Car Transporter with 2 small race cars (bonus points for singing an old advert about a red car and a blue car having a race whilst building), a Tug Boat or a Mobile Crane.  To be honest the Mobile Crane is more of a HIAB but as that is a niche "industry" term I can understand why it is marketed as a crane.  

Only 1 of the 3 models can be built at one time.

Each model comes with it's own manual to make building easy but only the main model of the Race Car Transporter is built in Bag Order.  To build the Crane or the Tug Boat you will need to sort both bags out before starting but as this is a relatively small set this isn't an onerous task.  Because of this I pre-sorted from the outset and had already decided that I would be using the Transporter as an addition to my City display so I started out by building the 2 smaller options first and then disassembling.

The clutch between the bricks remains strong even after building and disassembling a couple of times.  Although I would recommend having a Brick Seperator to hand to save your finger nails.

Overall this is a good set that allows for multiple builds using different techniques.  Even better as it is Lego you can build the instructed models and then break it all down and use the bricks to make whatever you can imagine.

Many thanks to the Amazon Vine Program for a review copy of this product.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Lego or Amazon.  This is also an honest and unbiased opinion based on my experience with the product and is not influenced by it being a review copy.

Number Of Pieces: 328

Approximate Price Per Piece £0.08

Build Time:
Crane - 30 Minutes (Breakdown time: 15 minutes)
Tug Boat - 25 Minutes (Breakdown Time: 10 Minutes)
Car Transporter - 40 Minutes (Sorting Time: 10 Minutes)










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...