Friday 22 January 2021

Lego Corner Garage 10264

 I sat on the fence for a long time with this modular but had heard good things from other AFOLS so I finally took the plunge to get it.  Having now built it I am REALLY glad that I did, it looks much better than I anticipated and the building experience itself was a lot of fun.

My favourite piece is probably the window sign for the Vet Office (Dr. Jones - No snakes) which gave me a nice little giggle, even if I did crack the joke before I had fully read the window print.  I am also happy to report that even if you put the window in the wrong way round it is easy to pop out and refit once the build is complete (yes, I'm that person).

A small number of mini figures with this modular but, to be entirely honest, that works for me as I am not a big mini figure fan (don't come for me).  They do add life to the displayed modular though and it looks great on the shelf.  Let's be honest there isn't that much else you can do with the modular range once they are built and that works for me as I enjoy the build and I get just as much pleasure from looking at the completed item and remembering the build.

Number Of Pieces: 2569

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 8 Hours












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...