Saturday 23 January 2021

Lego Lucky Cat 40436

 The iconic Lucky Cat wave is a running joke between myself and my husband.  Couple this with my borderline obsession with Brick Headz and this was a no brainer.  Even better you CAN make the cat wave which I wasn't aware of until I built the figure.  Yes, I did squee like a pre-teen when I found out.

Fairly standard Brick Headz build and appearance when constructed.  Really pleased with how he looks built up and put with my small collection even if stylistically he doesn't really fit with the Hallowe'en theming I have going on.

Cute and iconic figure that I am very pleased to have in my collection.

Number Of Pieces: 134

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 20 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...