Friday 8 January 2021

It's A Lego Advent

 I meant to do this on the 25th but between working and getting ill with some weird stomach bug it just didn't happen until today.  To be honest this is the first day I've felt anything like myself since the 27th December - stupid stomach!

Really happy with all the little builds in this but how to display them?  My display cabinet for Harry Potter is more or less full up so for now I will scatter them around and worry about it down the line.  Mainly because I know a rejig will have to happen in the Summer with the new releases for this theme.


Got a few reviews to write as even though I felt yucky I did manage to get some builds crammed in to take my mind off feeling ropey.  Back to work tomorrow so those will have to wait until after my next block of shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...