Thursday 21 January 2021

Lego Holiday Camper Van 60283

 This was one of my favourite 2021 City Theme releases by Lego.  I do have a "thing" for vehicles but I was really interested in the overall look of this set on the pack art and I have to admit I was not disappointed.

The build is nice and straightforward with clearly detailed diagrams showing you exactly which pieces you need and where to put them for each step.  Although I am an adult building for myself I can see how this would be a good piece for a younger child to experience early Lego building.  It is simple enough to construct but has a nicely detailed finish with some nice playability features for once it is built.

There are only a small number of stickers in this kit which is a bonus as they can be fiddly and annoying to fit neatly.

I am not a big fan of mini figures but I have to admit that the ones included in this set are actually really good.  I think my favourite has to be the baby in it's papoose with a baby bottle.  Really cute and something a little different to add to my collection.

I did have a lot of fun building this kit and the finished look is actually quite impressive considering it's small size and simple construction.  Definitely good value and even though mine will go with my other City sets it is certainly something that is playable with as a vehicle or even as a tiny playhouse.

Many thanks to the Amazon Vine Program for a review copy of this product.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Lego or Amazon.  This is also an honest and unbiased opinion based on my experience with the product and is not influenced by it being a review copy.

Number Of Pieces: 190

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 30 Minutes










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...