Tuesday 2 February 2021

Lego Trouble On Tatooine 75299

 This is a detailed playset that really did surprise me.  Because it is a relatively low piece count I was not really expecting particularly detailed models from it but they are actually pretty good and certainly aesthetically pleasing enough to add to a display or diorama.

The fact you get a Tuskan Raider figure actually made this set for me.  I'm not much on mini figure collecting but this is such a fun figure and a good addition to the set.  Throw in the Grogu figure and it definitely adds to the appeal.

The builds are pretty diverse and The Boy said he really enjoyed the three small builds.  As they don't all slot together on a base plate it has made incorporating the final items in to our existing display a lot easier as, apart from the hut, they are all pretty small so can easily slot between existing pieces without having to move too much about.  The instructions are nice and clear and you could easily split it up in to several sessions to fit your available time.

Many thanks to the Amazon Vine Program for a review copy of this product.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Lego or Amazon.  This is also an honest and unbiased opinion based on my experience with the product and is not influenced by it being a review copy.

Number Of Pieces: 276

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 45 Minutes

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...