Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lego Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons 71722

 This is one of those kits that I did not go with an intention of purchasing, it was the a combination of the pack art and the fact it linked with 3 other sets to make one large game that did it for me.  I have still not figured out how to play the game BUT I do know that these sets look absolutely phenomenal on display together.

The detailing on this particular build is incredible.  Yes, it looks great from the front but the rear is chock full of little rooms including an actual jail cell and a spell room for the Skull Sorcerer himself.  I was surprised at the level of detail to the back of the build and am still trying to think of a way it can be seen on display but haven't figured that out yet.

Definitely designed to play with and comes with a good selection of minifigures.  I admit that I love all the Ninjago figures, especially the bad guys.  They just add so much to a display, let alone the play value.

Number Of Pieces: 1171

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 4.25 Hours








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...