Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lego Haunted Fairground 70432

 There is just something about the Hidden Side theme that really puts a smile on my face and this addition is no exception.  Admittedly, I am probably biased as I have been attracted to anything vaguely horror related since my teenage years and the combination of kitschy cute and horror just make this theme for me.

Some unusual build techniques in this little set as well.  Particularly the clown figure at the top of the "chute" ride.  Takes quite a bit of force to get the cart to the top and activate the mechanism to show the spooky clown face but it is do-able and once you have the knack it is easy enough to trigger each time.  The build is nice and sturdy once completed and stood up to quite a protracted play period.

For once, I did not use any of the posessed options for the minifigures.  Apart from Parker and his gang the main characters for the Fairground are clowns.  Yes, like you need a scary option when you already have CLOWNS!

Overall a great building experience and a lot of play value even if you do not have the app (and I don't).

Number Of Pieces: 466

Approximate Price Per Piece: RETIRED PRODUCT

Build Time: 1.5 Hours









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...