Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lego Lloyd's Titan Mech 70676

 I don't know what it is about the Mechs but I am seriously obsessed with them.  Doesn't matter what Lego Theme they belong to if it is a Mech figure I always want it.  Yes, I am busy avoiding the Monkie King theme as I am aware there are some mechs tucked away in there.

I managed to pick this up for a really good deal at the local supermarket - got to love those end of aisle deal shelves.  I readily admit that it was an impulse purchase but by the time I saw him I already had quite a substantial Ninjago collection uilding up so as soon as I saw it into my trolley he went.

Yes, there is a lot of repetition in a Mech build but you know that will be the case going in.  This one was still a lot of fun to build and watching him come thogether was an intersting experience.  The finished figure is also surprisingly large and only just fits on my shelving unit if I collapse the wings a little bit.

Definitely an impressive figure.

Number Of Pieces: 876

Approximate Price Per Piece: RETIRED PRODUCT

Build Time: 2.75 Hours







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...