Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lego Golden Mech 71702

Well, it is official, I have definitely got a problem with both Ninjago and the Mechs.  I'm not sure which is worse the actual theme lure or the need to build mech after mech.

This was a really fun build and I was seriously impressed with how it turned out.  The strange coolie hat/shield for a head piece works really well and really does draw the eye even when he is crammed on to a small shelf.

The build has some repetition in technique and overall brick placement.  This is to be suspected as you do need to mirror image appendages.  Fortunately with the mechs it doesn't become boring as you know what you are getting when you open the box.  Plus you knwo that the Lego Design Team switch up the techniques so no two mechs are ever constructed in the same way.  I really appreciate that level of detail and thought about the end user.

Number Of Pieces: 489

Approximate Price Per Piece: RETIRED PRODUCT

Build Time: 1.25 Hours







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...