Thursday 6 May 2021

Lego Shorthair Cats 40441

 Admittedly I am a crazy cat lady in making so these were an absolute no brainer for me to buy when I saw they were due for release.  They do look super cute on the box and I wasn't disappointed with them when built - one good thing about Lego pack art is it sometimes seems to undersell the finished product, not in this case but it does happen.

The build itself is relatively straightforward and what you would expect from a Brick Headz range - down to the little pink brain tucked away inside (yes, I do have an obsession with that pink brick).  Not sure why this one took me so long to construct, I would have thought half an hour was nearer the mark.

They do fit well on the base and are nicely sturdy.  I did knock them off the shelf with a shopping bag the other day and there was no nasty scattering of pieces all over the floor and I just needed to clip them in to place on the base again.  Huge relief!  One thing I will note is that I am sure the tail is shown being fitted upside down in the book so I reversed it and it looks much better at the back now.

Cute, fun build for a nice display piece.

Number Of Pieces: 250

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.05

Build Time: 45 Minutes

 

Why not check out my Build With Me of this kit:


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...