Wednesday 5 May 2021

Lego German Shepherd 40440

 3.5 Stars

I was really looking forward to building these.  I'm not a dog person but the idea intrigued me and I was interested to see how they would work within the Brick Headz format.  Sadly the aesthetic of the German Shepherd just doesn't translate that well in my opinion.  I will be honest and say they look more like a Pug to me than a German Shepherd.

The build itself was fun and brought something new to the table for the Brick Headz range.  Nice to see that they still had a little pink brain which made me happy.  Not too sure why they took me so long to build as they are relatively straightforward, I think I was just out of practice.  Honestly, expect these to take about half an hour.

Nice and sturdy when built and seat well on the tabs inside the bed base.  They do look cute on display even if I feel a little let down in the overall appearance.

Number Of Pieces: 247

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.05

Build Time: 45 Minutes

 

Why not check out my Build With Me of the kit:


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...