Thursday 6 May 2021

Lego The Keeper's Village 71747

 I am beyond thrilled with this set.  From first seeing the pre-release images I knew that this was a must buy for me just because of the minifigures but this is the set that just keeps giving.  It has everything from fun building experience to a massive amount of playability and I am a big fan.

What I didn't realise on purchasing it was that the snake mouth actually moves, trust me I spent longer than is reasonable playing with just that mechanism and grinning like I need to be enroled on a 12 step program.  Beyond that the totem pole comes in sections so you can take it apart really easily for making your own story.

The whole set just looks so good, I was surprised at how much detail is on the actual background.  Lovely little touches that just raise the whole aesthetic beyond what I expected.  Even better it looks great on my shelf with my pirate theme because of the whole desert island theme.

Can you tell I am super excited by this set?

Lots of fun techniques employed here and I did have to really concentrate in some sections to get them just right.  I always appreciate that as couple it with some fun moving parts and it means I get all excited when building and that's what Lego is all about for me.

Please Note: The baseplate in the minifigure image is just for display purposes and not part of the set.

Number Of Pieces: 632

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 2 Hours

 

Why not check out my You Tube review of the set:


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...