Thursday 3 January 2019

A Year In Books

Well, it has definitely been a year of reading, 276 books in 2018, admittedly 2 of those I didn't manage to finish but even so I think 274 is quite an achievement (or speaks to my lack of a life!)






Even better Goodreads lets you scroll through all those lovely books to see exactly what you have read and the 4 and 5 star ones usually get special billing.  I will admit to having a slight addiction to scrolling through my 2018 list.

Based on this little lot I have set my 2019 Reading Challenge to 200 books - I think that is eminently achievable, especially as I set 2018 to 150 and blew that out of the water.

Hopefully I will read some great books this year, although I do know there will be some dross thrown in there as well and more than likely some major disappointments.  I know there were in 2018 (hence not managing to finish 2 of them).

Happy reading all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...