Thursday 12 August 2021

Lego Boba Fett's Starship 75312

 I'll be honest, this is perhaps my favourite ship from the Star Wars Universe.  There is just about the shape and colour of it that appeals to me.  So, I was always going to be biased about this build because of that.  I sort of understand the reasoning behind changing the name of the box of the ship because of the connotations of the ship name (Slave I if you were wondering) but that is what it is called in the fictional Universe so why we had to change it I genuinely don't know.

There are some really clever building techniques used in this set.  Really, there needed to be to be able to replicate the ship with so few pieces.  It does feel incredibly strong and sturdy and it will stand up to being zoomed about the room in a small, sweaty hand.  Heck, it stood up to being zoomed about in my large sweaty hand!

The bit that made me the happiest was the fact it comes with a little service vehicle.  Nice little side build on it's own.  However, it does double duty as a display stand and that fact alone made me squee with joy as this is one ship that really doesn't do well when displayed flat as it's unique shape doesn't get shown off.

The set comes with two minifigures:

Boba Fett
The Mandalorian

Both are highly detailed prints with front leg and torso prints, side arm prints and rear prints.  The Mandalorian even comes with a little cloak.

Great little ship that really does evoke the original cinematic version.  Clever design and construction mean this is a really fun build that gives a very satisfying outcome.

Many thanks to the Amazon Vine Program for a review copy of this product.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Lego or Amazon.  This is also an honest and unbiased opinion based on my experience with the product and is not influenced by it being a review copy.

Number Of Pieces: 593

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Buld Time: 1.5 Hours












 Why not check out my Unboxing and Review on You Tube:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...